Connect with us

lens fluid

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Al, Sep 9, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Al

    Al Guest

    i need to change the fluid in my green/blue lens, my tv is a 1997 phillips
    magnavox, my question is what kind of fluid is it and where can i get it?

  2. Al

    Al Guest

    never mind, fluid all drained and lens cleaned, now just need the fluid,
    pretty cheap...just now where can i get it?
  3. Hopefully you did not drain the fluid onto the circuit boards. If you did
    than just buy another tele!! As Jim stated in his post, MCM is a supplier
    that has the fluid, you can locate them on the web.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day