Connect with us

LED lights recommendation for warehouse lighting

Discussion in 'LEDs and Optoelectronics' started by Ulqiorra, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Ulqiorra

Ulqiorra

Nov 28, 2018
    Hi Guys :)

Can somebody help me with my problem regarding the ideal LED lights for my warehouse?

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    You need to be much more specific. What is your "problem"? What is your idea of ideal?
    - are we talking power consumption?
    - are we talking color temperature?
    - are we talking longevity?
    - are we talking prize?

You can't get all in one package, you need to set priorities

3. Ulqiorra

Ulqiorra

Nov 28, 2018
    Glad you came with a quick response, anyway I'm looking for energy-efficient LED lights with great lighting power

4. Tha fios agaibh

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
    I recommend calling a few lighting suppliers.
    They will likely send out a professional who will give you a detailed report with recommendations (for free) of what you need, in hopes of landing you as a customer.

hevans1944, Bluejets and davenn like this.
  5. kellys_eye

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
    In a commercial setting you have to meet specific luminosity requirements to keep with H&S and given the way LED lighting manufacturers state their light output (lumens, watts, equivalents etc) you will need professional advice on the appropriate units to use.

Such parameters vary with area, height, interference (shadow casting) etc so a site survey would be necessary too.

It's a complex issue that requires proper input - we couldn't possibly make specific recommendations.

6. Ulqiorra

Ulqiorra

Nov 28, 2018
    Thanks for your prompt response guys

Ask a Question