Maker Pro
Maker Pro

LED GU10 35W bulbs is not properly working

henryhudson

Aug 13, 2013
Hi All,

I have GU10 35w led bulbs, It will be off sometimes automatically. When I rotate the bulb then it will work in proper manner, I thought there will be any issue in the holder but when i changed the bulb, the new one bulb was working properly, means my holder is fine. I dont know what's the problem in my bulb. Please guide me about that. It will be repair or I have to purchase a new one. I found some online sites in google like amazon, ebay, switch2leds kts commerce etc. but I am confused which will be best form me. Please suggest me the right one where can I get the discount.

Thanks in advance.

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
This sonds like an intermittend contact in the bulb. You should get a new one. Sources are many. If you want to minimize your risk, get a brand type even if it costs a bit more.

Richard E.

Aug 13, 2013
There is electronics located in the base of LED lamps to change to voltage to a useable voltage for the LED'S. Usually the problem is caused a poor solder connection that heats up when the lamp is in use. Some lamps can be taken apart but the cost wise it is better to just get a new LED lamp