Connect with us

LED GU10 35W bulbs is not properly working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by henryhudson, Aug 13, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. henryhudson

henryhudson

Aug 13, 2013
    Hi All,

I have GU10 35w led bulbs, It will be off sometimes automatically. When I rotate the bulb then it will work in proper manner, I thought there will be any issue in the holder but when i changed the bulb, the new one bulb was working properly, means my holder is fine. I dont know what's the problem in my bulb. Please guide me about that. It will be repair or I have to purchase a new one. I found some online sites in google like amazon, ebay, switch2leds kts commerce etc. but I am confused which will be best form me. Please suggest me the right one where can I get the discount.

Thanks in advance.

2. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    This sonds like an intermittend contact in the bulb. You should get a new one. Sources are many. If you want to minimize your risk, get a brand type even if it costs a bit more.

3. Richard E.

Richard E.

Aug 13, 2013
    There is electronics located in the base of LED lamps to change to voltage to a useable voltage for the LED'S. Usually the problem is caused a poor solder connection that heats up when the lamp is in use. Some lamps can be taken apart but the cost wise it is better to just get a new LED lamp

Ask a Question