Connect with us

LCD SAMSUNG 913N

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Repair' started by berluscony, Apr 30, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. berluscony

berluscony

Apr 30, 2012
    hello, do a good job on the forum you follow Decev time I have a Samsung 913N tesnsiune not get the output I 0V instead of 15v and 5v pote help me with some advice:mad:

Attached Files:

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    You see that reddy-brown cylinder in the lower left corner just near the mains input? That's a fuse.

With the power disconnected, get your multimeter and measure the resistance of this.

3. berluscony

berluscony

Apr 30, 2012
    I checked fuzibilu is ok, bye condensatoru mention that filtering of up to 310v transformer 100/400v I, and hence do not have power

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Are you saying that you measure 310 volts across the 100uF capacitor?

If so, that's certainly in the range I would expect.

The next things I'd look at are the switching transistor and some of the components around it.

Please be careful as that 100uF capacitor will hold a charge for quite some time.

Do you hear any sound when you power it up (maybe a click?)

5. berluscony

berluscony

Apr 30, 2012
    Thanks for your advice, you can help me that would be marked on the picture to measure spostez English measurements made ​​excuses for not really get along

6. berluscony

berluscony

Apr 30, 2012
    Hi, Steve can help me with invertoru monitor a service manual or the components to check for

Ask a Question