Connect with us

LCD Programming

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by robbe, Feb 10, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. robbe

robbe

Feb 10, 2013
    Anybody have the Hex file fore the Pic/Microchip fore display?

I byed one from Ebay. and it was defected when i get it. transformer inside the case was losing brom box. and when i tray too turn on. sometimes 4 red light and somthime nothing . and nothing in Display. i have tested all the Resistor and Capacitor. and the other chip. so i think it is somtething wrong white the Software in the Microchip/pic Proceccor. i be happy if anybody can read out the wares and post me

2. robbe

robbe

Feb 10, 2013
    Anybody have the microhip file fore lcd display?

3. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    There is no single "hex file for display". It all depends on what you want to do.

Perhaps you need a library you can call from your own program?

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    OK, I just looked at the title and it appears you're trying to fix something that contains a microcontroller.

I would be looking at *many* things before I suspected that the software in it was corrupt (a dead uC would be more likely in my opinion).

If you need help repairing it, perhaps you should concentrate on telling us CLEARLY what is wrong and what you have tried. Some pictures can go a long way too.

5. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    these posts should be moved to its own thread
    robbe has started a new subject in an old thread

EDIT ... have moved to their own thread

Dave

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
Ask a Question