Connect with us

LA H component id

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Linton Electronics, May 2, 2017.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Linton Electronics

Linton Electronics

May 2, 2017
    I have a component that im having trouble identifying can any one help.
    5 pin package with markings LA followed with a H on its side and two dots under the LA.
    I have the same circuit as a reference which has the same component in the same place but instead has LA with a U in its side.
    Any help greatly appreciated.

File_000_jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  2. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun So long, and Thanks for all the Fish!

Aug 27, 2013
    Welcome to the EP Forum!

Hrmmm is this a part removed from a PCB? or is it a "new surplus part"??

If it was removed from a PCB, knowing the PCB function and tracing the connections could help narrow the possibilities and perhaps even suggest a replacement .....

If it is a surplus "custom" part and you have some number of them that look similar .... The potting looks pretty shoddy perhaps even open-poured .... really it could be anything from a uController/EEPROM/Mosfet/Voltage Reg etc etc.... But at the end of the day not likely worth enough to put much effort into it.

Good Luck!

Fish

3. Linton Electronics

Linton Electronics

May 2, 2017
    Thanks for the welcoming!!!

This is removed from a pcb.
    It is a hydraulic servo valve but am unsure of connections at the moment. I will be removing components from a surplus board to identify traces and connections so will shed more light on it later.

Thanks for reply.

4. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    good possibility that it could be this .....

Attached Files:

5. Linton Electronics

Linton Electronics

May 2, 2017
    Thanks for the reply.
    Looking at the data sheet the package with the LA marking is SC82AB which is a 4 leg unless you see something i am missing.
    Thanks

Ask a Question