Maker Pro
Maker Pro

KLH 100 table radio manual

Steve Klebaur

Jul 6, 2017
Hello,

I am trying to find a paper manual for the KLH 100 radio. If anyone knows where I can find one, or would like to sell one, let me know.

Thanks!

Steve Klebaur

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you, but that link is not for a radio. I don't know what it is. Some kind of sophisticated internet device or something. I have a KLH 100 am/fm table radio from the 1980s, made by Kyocera. I need the user manual that came with the radio.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir Steve Klebaur . . . . .

Assuredly . . . . . you must question how to do the units tuner presets or how to decipher the entry sequence for all of the alarm control functions . . . right ?

KLH100.jpg

BTW . . . . .are you right handed or left handed ?

73’s de Edd

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Klebaur

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, de Edd,

I can most likely figure things out. But I just bought this nice radio on ebay, and I'd like to have the manual just because. I only listen to two fm stations, and I prefer to wake to an old fashion alarm. Why do you want to know if I'm right/ or left handed?

[edited by MOD to show the user post]

Last edited by a moderator:

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
Sir Steve Klebaur . . . . .

. . . . .you say . . . .

Hey, de Edd,

I can most likely figure things out. But I just bought this nice radio on ebay, and I'd like to have the manual just because. I only listen to two fm stations, and I prefer to wake to an old fashion alarm. Why do you want to know if I'm right/ or left handed?

I only could find one possibility, and that is the fact that this individual has THE (Holy Grail) owners manual and might shoot/scan to PDF or do an old fashion Xerox of its sheets for you . . .if you contact him..

Before he sells it . . . . reference . . . . .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KLH-100-Vintage-AM-FM-Black-Table-Top-Radio/112468009508?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=20140602152332&meid=337a3698336048fabcdbc6717db037ab&pid=100011&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=182520285855

Why do you want to know if I'm right/ or left handed?

Hee . . .hee . . . . .Jes' messin' wit yer mind . . . .'jes messin' wit yer mind . . . . mission acccomplished . . . .?

73’s de Edd

Last edited:

Steve Klebaur

Jul 6, 2017
Good idea, Edd! Maybe it's worth a try. Nuttin' Toulouse, as they say in France!

Thanks for the idea.

Sir Steve of Buffalo

DILLON PAINTING

Feb 5, 2018
Steve I have this manual and can scan it in and send it to you as an upload if you like. Or I can simply answer any questions you might have on its operation. It's pretty straight forward. Not much to it. I've had this radio for since it first came out. It works as good as now, as it did when I bought it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it the buttons are not illuminated. If you use it as an alarm clock. You can't see it in a dark room. You can't see the snooze button and I like too use that a lot. Also if the power goes off your gonna be late for work. It has to be reprogramed. Expect this radio to outlast you. That's how good it is. Henry Kloss made things too last forever.

Bill

KLH100

Mar 29, 2021
Hello,

I'm looking for the instruction manual for an old KLH 100 am fm clock radio that I just bought. It looks like someone offered to upload one a couple of years ago; am hoping that person will see this and reply. Or if anyone else has one and wouldn't mind posting it, I'd really appreciate it - many thanks!

KLH100

Mar 29, 2021
Steve I have this manual and can scan it in and send it to you as an upload if you like. Or I can simply answer any questions you might have on its operation. It's pretty straight forward. Not much to it. I've had this radio for since it first came out. It works as good as now, as it did when I bought it. The only thing I don't like about it is that it the buttons are not illuminated. If you use it as an alarm clock. You can't see it in a dark room. You can't see the snooze button and I like too use that a lot. Also if the power goes off your gonna be late for work. It has to be reprogramed. Expect this radio to outlast you. That's how good it is. Henry Kloss made things too last forever.

Bill
Hello,

Am wondering if you still have the manual for the KLH100 clock radio. I just bought a used one and would love to have a copy to help me program it. Would you still be willing to post a pdf of the manual? If so, I'd really appreciate it. I contacted KLH Audio and even they don't have a copy of it....

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
You can try this download here.
I have not tried so cannot verify.
The KLH200 is supposed to be the same except for 1 speaker.

Martin

KLH100

Mar 29, 2021
You can try this download here.
I have not tried so cannot verify.
The KLH200 is supposed to be the same except for 1 speaker.

Martin
Thanks! It occurred to me after I posted that the 200 model looks the same, willl see what happens....