Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Just Joined

MOC

Apr 6, 2012
Hey everyone. I just joined up with the hopes that I can get some pointers and advice for a project I am currently bouncing around in my brain. I have tried on a few other electronics sites but not having any luck. Not sure if those other sites are not used anymore, or I'm asking the wrong type of questions.

I'm a small business owner that does mainly car audio products. I do alarms and remote starts quite regularly, so I am really only familiar with those type of products. Electronics have always interested me, and it seems that ideas I come up with are not currently made. So that makes me want to build them.

I will admit, my knowledge is basically limited to car electronics, so I am sure there are a lot of other components out there that I have never used or heard of. That's why I came here, to learn about those and possibly use them in some of my projects.

Thanks

Shawn

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
hi there Shawn,
welcome to Electronics Point :)

sounds great, there's sure to be some one that can help you through any hassles
just jeep in mind for us guys to help you easily, explain your project and problems well.
We get so many on here that expect us to be able to read their minds as their questions are so vague haha

there are several different forum sections like ...
the General Electronics Chat or
the Electronic Projects or the Circuit Help for example, pick the section that best suits your query :)

cheers
Dave

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
People on this site are pretty helpful.
If you explain what you want to do, somebody will come up with some good ideas.