Connect with us

Jean monitor E-W problem and damper diode equivalent?

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Gary, Nov 6, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    I've a PC monitor which doesn't allow any E-W adjustment, so the screen is
    always far too wide.
    Main suspect is the damper diode 5TUZ47C which I cannot locate a source of -
    anyone know of an equivalent?

    FWIW, the relevant circuitry is here:

    Note that R422 - 3.3R was overheated and very high resistance, I've also
    replaced Q412 - IRF630, so am assuming the diode, or maybe C418, are at
    fault, but any other suggestions will be most welcome.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day