Connect with us

IS1588 diode

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by phil, Feb 11, 2004.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. phil

    phil Guest

    Can anyone please recommend a commonly available equivalent to the
    IS1588 diode?

  2. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

    well actually from what i can find its the commonly used
    switching diode in japan.. other wise a commonly used diode
    like we use here the 1N914 :) however i can not find an actual
    physical lay of it so i don't know if its a SMD or not..
    in any case, here is a location that just happens to have it in the
    spare parts like if that helps you any.

    the number is
    1S1588 not IS1588 :)
  3. Chaos Master

    Chaos Master Guest

    phil called The Usenet Police (tm) of sci.electronics.basics and said to the cops,
    at Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:33:12 GMT:
    It's 1S1588.

    It's a japanese switching diode which (I think) can be replaced by 1N4148.
  4. phil

    phil Guest

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 00:36:45 -0200, Chaos Master

    Thanks guys. :)
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
There are no similar threads yet.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day