Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Is this possible?

dave_01

Nov 5, 2016
I've been interested in Synthesizers for a while now, and have considered on many accounts to make one. However the thing that's been holding me back is compatibility. Say I found the schematics for an oscillator from one synth, and wanted to merge it with the filter of another, then would they be compatible, and how would I link them together? I have good soldering ability and access to a PCB engraver.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Wow! Now all you need is some electronics expertise. Provide LOTS more information. What model synth? What kind of filter? Provide model numbers and schematics. Someone here can probably help you, but we need to know what you are trying to DO before offering advice on how to do it.

dave_01

Nov 5, 2016
Wow! Now all you need is some electronics expertise. Provide LOTS more information. What model synth? What kind of filter? Provide model numbers and schematics. Someone here can probably help you, but we need to know what you are trying to DO before offering advice on how to do it.
Ok. Thank you. First here's the order everything needs to go in (flowchart) the way it needs to be connected:
700px-Subtractive_synth_diagram.svg.png

(Noise (I want both white and pink) would go into OSC Mix)

For the LFO I need an oscillator from about 0-15hz that can output Saw, Triangle, Sine, and Square wave- yet I'm struggling to find this.

For the oscillators:
Prophet5Rev3CEM3340VCO.gif

Mixer:
mixer.gif

VCF:
djb-polivoks_schematic.jpg

VCA:
Paia%202720-1%20VCA.gif

EG:
Dual%20ADSR.gif

I understand that the oscillators may need to be modified, and they need PWM sources.