Connect with us

Is there such a thing

Discussion in 'Electronic Repair' started by Ken G., Jul 3, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Ken G.

    Ken G. Guest

    I would like a device that you put at a location in a building that
    hooks to the phone line and if someone gets inside the building it will
    call my cell phone .
  2. jakdedert

    jakdedert Guest

    I believe it's known as a 'burglar alarm'...kind of obscure, I know; but
    you might be able to find one. <g>

  3. Arfa Daily

    Arfa Daily Guest

    As Jak says, auto diallers, programmed with whatever number you want, are a
    standard alarm accessory these days, for instance

    All UK sites, but I guess the same can be found in the U.S. If not, I'm sure
    you could get a UK one and hook it to a U.S. phone line.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day