Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Is it Possible Nitro Sound for an RC?

gaaunapoi

Jun 4, 2010
I have never heard of any real sound for an RC. Could I build a board and program it so that when I hit the throttle on transmitter than it give the sound louder faster or something like that? I know that I would need a y harness for the reviver for my ESC and this.

LTX71CM

May 23, 2010
I can think of a few ways to do it. One of the easiest methods being a sound recorder module with the volume pot controlled by the throttle servo or by a circuit that can "decode" the servo signal and associate that value with a specific volume for accelerating or decelerating.

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
I believe I have seen ready-made modules that does this, a long time ago, so just look around.

gaaunapoi

Jun 4, 2010
I can think of a few ways to do it. One of the easiest methods being a sound recorder module with the volume pot controlled by the throttle servo or by a circuit that can "decode" the servo signal and associate that value with a specific volume for accelerating or decelerating.

So that is not even over my head that's like behind my head. The volume pot controlled by servo sounds like it would work, but what is a volume pot? I am a nub to this stuff