Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Invertor used to create Plasma spark on the spark-plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

robind

Dec 3, 2009
I am using a 12vdc invertor to supply 240v ac to my vehicle-spark plug, plasma system, which requires that I have both a 240 vac earth (neutral) on the engine block and of course the standard 12vdc earth (neutral) . I need therefore to isolate the invertor from this lcommon earth? and wondered how I might be able to do this (maybe by using an isolating transformer?? but how would I attach it to the system? at the high voltage end or the low voltage and where would I put it and how would I connect it (ie wire it in) and what sort and type of transformer would it be? ) :eek:)) any help would be most gratefully recieved as I am about ready to switch it all on, both low and high ac and dc voltage but until I can be satisfied that the two earths won`t find a common path which they will at the moment I dare not without smoking it all??? :eek:((
Regards and thanks in anticipation
Rob

Resqueline

Jul 31, 2009
I don't quite see the problem. Perhaps a reference (link) to the product(s) might help to illuminate the issue.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
When someone states that part of his circuit helps explain the afterlife, I start to wonder if the author has appropriate qualifications to design for the current one.

If your response was from someone other than the person starting the thread I would have removed it as spam.

I'm certainly very closed-minded when it comes to the "spiritual nature" of electronics and to the generation of "power from the void". Please tell me you're not pushing things in that direction.

And please tell me you don't want to run your car on water.

Last edited:

robind

Dec 3, 2009
The after life and spiritually running a car on water

When someone states that part of his circuit helps explain the afterlife, I start to wonder if the author has appropriate qualifications to design for the current one.

If your response was from someone other than the person starting the thread I would have removed it as spam.

I'm certainly very closed-minded when it comes to the "spiritual nature" of electronics and to the generation of "power from the void". Please tell me you're not pushing things in that direction.

And please tell me you don't want to run your car on water.

Thanks Steve for bothering yourself with a reply. I am an agnostic so the after-life doesnt come into it! As for running a car on water, it was thought that the world was flat and that space time didn`t exist, or more than three dimentions. we move on, its called progress.

My question, (which you may feel is spam, your perogative) was where and how could I isolate the invertor in my sustem? (I have very limited ability with electronics as you can see) if answering this, is a problem for you then please don`t trouble yourself, or your forum and feel free to remove my post as you wish. I shall not be hurt in anyway and will fully understand your reasons, even though I may not believe in them.
Kindest regards
Rob

55pilot

Feb 23, 2010
I have very limited ability with electronics as you can see
And that is why Steve, and now me, are trying to tell you to not fall for this scam.

Yes, there is progress in science but what you are talking about is crap not progress. Using your own example of the belief that earth is flat shows exactly that. Ancient Egyptians knew that the earth was round and revolved around the sun. Pyramids and other contemporary architecture reflects that knowledge. The Muslim scientists at the height of Islamic science around the turn of the millennium knew that the earth was round and revolved around the sun. Their writings, what little have actually survived, reflect that. It was only when some ignoramus decided to pull the flat earth theory out of their a## and force it upon everyone under religious dogma, that science was silenced and "beliefs" became the dominant view over hard science.

What you are pushing is someone's ignorant belief over hard science. No one here is going to take you seriously or help you in your endeavors.

---55p

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
You would have to check out the inverter. Neutral may be connected to earth, or both neutral and active may be floating.

I would be very careful whichever way you go because 240V (even from an inverter) can kill you.

The circuit you're using seems to have many diodes in series (even though the diodes are drawn incorrectly) and there may be some reason for this. The original circuit uses a 110V inverter, so your results may vary.

I really can't help you too much. The designer of this stuff uses components in a way that I do not understand and claims to do things I believe are impossible. If he is right, anything I tell you may be completely wrong. If he is wrong, well, you don't want to hear that from us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.