Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Introduction

Nisar-von-Voltenbräackter

May 23, 2018
Hello,up

I just signed up after verifying spam hasn't taken over this site.

I'm a graduate from an electronics technician distance program looking for clues. I have been delayed from seeking a job since I have to take care of someone full-time, but I try to spend every day studying, reviewing, learning more about electronics.

I've got plenty of writing proficiency and can probably do anything you need if you want something written in this vein. I also got a used CRT scope off eBay to do some exciting things with but haven't used it yet except to verify that it works.

I was in a bookstore this week and found a magazine for general practical electronics, the only electronics mag on the shelf that wasn't specialized in iPhone or the like. Ten dollars! It's been a while since I've been to a magazine rack, and it took the staff a few minutes to price it because it only stated GBP, whoa. I surmise they don't sell. I would had got it if I had felt $10 richer, but oh well. Article in there discussed gates and how to build a probe, but I bet it didn't say how to create that neat looking housing for the probe being displayed in the photos.

I chose the most bizarre name I could dream up for this forum because electronics I have so much enthusiasm about and so wild to match it goes! There's no end to exciting applications, and I'm looking at doing something wonderful some day with my knowledge and maybe take my education to an engineer's level if the right sort of miracle happens.I

Give my account a poke sometime after you get to know me from my posts here. Let's do dome nonlinear thinking!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I just signed up after verifying spam hasn't taken over this site.

us moderators get rid of spammers pretty quickly

I was in a bookstore this week and found a magazine for general practical electronics,

I started reading and doing electronics when, back in the early 1970's that mag was 2 separate mags :)
"Everyday Electronics" and "Practical Electronics"

I chose the most bizarre name I could dream up

no argument there ;)

Welcome to EP :)

Dave