Connect with us

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dlhylton, Jul 3, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. dlhylton

dlhylton

Jan 31, 2012
    Hello my name is David and I have gone to college and received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) in 2009. I've been studying electronics now for years and hobby in it. It's just a general interest of mine that never goes away. I have even built and work on my own electronics website, http://www.learningaboutelectronics.com.

I hope to keep on learning more and more about electronics until one day I know enough to build my own products and start my own electronics company. But I need more knowledge and it's going to take a lot of years of circuitbuilding to get to that level, but I definitely believe I will.

Anyway, I hope to be engaged in good conversations on this site and also learn and share with people on it.

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    Hi David,
    Welcome to the Electronics Point Forum :)

I note your www site does contain sales. which is bordering on the no-no to do with advertising personal sales sites
    At the moment I wont delete your link ( the other mod's may view it differently)
    but to ensure you stay within the rules dont do any more links to your site or in particular to any sales of items :)

cheers
    Dave

Ask a Question