Connect with us

interrupt programing by c using c language

Discussion in 'Electronics Homework Help' started by syed majid ali, May 1, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. syed majid ali

syed majid ali

Apr 30, 2010
    i have to make a robot in robo competition i have pasted arena in which i have to line tracking.i used seven sensors two at front side two at right side two at back side and one at left side.left sensor will count lines to take suitable turns around the arena.two front sansors will help it to move in straight line.i coupled two dc motors their function is to move straight and take turn.it takes turn when one moves in forward direction and other in revers direction.
    Now i have a problem that during line tracking i have to move my robot straight.during tracking when a turn come it must stop and take a turn.i tried to make program but could not make interrupt which comes from the left side sensor.which work is to count lines to take turn.plz give me suggestion how to create interrupt in c language. i am using 89s52 micro controller.

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
Ask a Question