Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Interesting device development (projector, camera, wireless charging, fingerprint sensor all-in-one)

savaslt

Feb 27, 2016
Hey! I just registred here several moments ago because I am currently working on my own project and I've got a lot of questions on electronics, sensors, gadgets right now because the project requires a lot of knowledge in it but unfortunately I don't have, so I came here. Let's move on the questions.
1. I need to get a pico projector module and install it into a project. In other words, let's imagine that I would like to create a new pico projector, but firstly I need to find the most important element - projector module. Actually I am planning to make a aluminium box (6cm * 6cm * 6cm) and put a video projector and HD wide-angle camera in that box. Maybe all electronics (without battery) couldn't fit inside in that small box but I wanna tell that box is only for the lenses for both projector and camera. All other electronics may be installed into the tube (4cm in radius and 20cm in lenght). So it is an aluminium tube with a small box attached on top for lenses.
So it is kinda device when you are holding it like a selfie stick but you can see videos on the ground and take videos and photos.
On that stick (aluminium tube where should be 2 buttons for activating eather camera or projector) and I could play videos from mobile phone directly on device (wirelessly) or to plug usb drive (to read files:videos, photos, etc) or to charge electronic devices (battery could be installed in the tube).
2. There should be USB port to charge electric devices or to plug USB drive and read files in order to see a movie directly from usb drive.
3. There is a circle plate on that box (whatever I could call it) to place a mobile phone for wireless charging. Under that plate there should be a fingerprint scanner. So in order to turn on the device(project) I should place a finger on the centre of that circle plate.

I would appreaciate very much if someone could help me to get it off the ground and move further. I could give some contacts as skype, etc. to have a conversation about this project :)

I have some sketches of that project but I cannot upload them into this message (only url's) so if someone is interested could text me and I will send you :)

I am waiting for your advice and comments.

Have a great day, guys!

Do you know how I can make it?

Attachments

• 20160227_203339.jpg
    20160227_203339.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 20160227_203343.jpg
    20160227_203343.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 119

cjdelphi

Oct 26, 2011
This is kinda like asking a mechanic to build a car rather than repair a car...

Each function is it's own electronic question, controlling the leds, the circuit for inductive charging.... you're asking for the car, not an alternator for a specific problem