Connect with us

instrumentation amplifier alternatives

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by leeb_965, May 1, 2012.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. leeb_965


    Feb 5, 2012
    I have a strain gauge full-bridge that is using a 3-op-amp instrumentation amplifier to amplify the difference between the 2 bridge signals. Can anyone suggest other ways to do this?
  2. Harald Kapp

    Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

    Nov 17, 2011
    Use an off-the-shelf instrumentation amplifier.

    You can use any type of differential amplifier. An instrumentation is probably the best solution. If you are going to use only the AC part of the signal (not the static output) you may use an ac coupled differential amplifier.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day