Connect with us

Info on AMI 8436

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by Roberto Bazzano, Oct 21, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Hello.
    Perhaps do someone know what is a chip labeled AMI 8436, and another one
    labeled AMI 8438?
    I got a couple of them but I don't know what they are.

    Thank you very much.

  2. Guest


    chips with names like these are made by a company called AMI, or
    American Microsystems, Inc., <>.

    Hope this helps,

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day