Connect with us


Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by paul13, Nov 7, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. paul13


    Nov 7, 2010
    I am trying to repair a thermocouple and it has a bad 100uh 6 ohm inductor that looks like a resistor,colors are black brown black silver and part number is ppc72 but that doesn't show up anywhere so i don't know if its a power or choke? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, PAUL13
  2. davenn

    davenn Moderator

    Sep 5, 2009
    show us a photo of the inductor (as focussed as possible ) mite make it easier to offer replacement suggestions

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day