Maker Pro
Maker Pro

inductor filter

selvam

Mar 28, 2015
hi friends i need inductor filter circuit for blocks ac inductance.inductance voltage is near 120.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
There is no such thing as an "inductor filter circuit for blocks ac". The most an inductor will do is attenuate ac, not block it.
What exactly are you trying to do?

selvam

Mar 28, 2015
power cables and telecom cables running close together.so ElectroMagnetic Interference is happen in telephone cables.because of this problem telephone get noise.if i put inductor filter along with line jack unit or rossette box means .noise will reduce i think so

selvam

Mar 28, 2015
telecom cable & railway track distance 100 meter.travel parrallel 900 meter.

Attachments

• 2011103-11501.compressed.pdf
    106 KB · Views: 51

davenn

Sep 5, 2009

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
telecom cable & railway track distance 100 meter.travel parrallel 900 meter.
Selvam, I must agree with @davenn that the problem is way beyond your pay grade and responsibilities... and I am non-Indian and retired, so not in a position to help. However, I don't mind voicing opinions. And I can appreciate the idea that someone "working in the trenches" might come up with a brilliant solution to a difficult problem... it's a common thread woven throughout the history of technology.

India, like China and other Asian countries, is in a transition phase right now, moving from late 19th and 20th century technologies into the 21st century while struggling with the problems of over-population, limited resources, and pollution scarcely imaginable fifty years ago. It is fortunate that India has a large railroad system in place to provide mass transportation of people and products. And, like in many countries (including the USA), it was convenient and economical at the time to share railroad right-of-way access with other services such as telecommunications, power, gas, and water. This was okay until India decided to electrify the railroads with high-tension (25,000 volt) lines to remove the air pollution created by coal-fired and oil-fired locomotives.

In my opinion that was a wise choice, but it does have unintended consequences with regard to existing nearby infrastructure. The electromagnetic interference (EMI) safety issues, and perhaps the non-safety telecom and other communication interference issues, appear to be addressed in the document you attached. Sadly, this appears to me to be more of a political and economic problem than a purely engineering problem. If this was just an engineering problem there are two obvious solutions: (1) eliminate the overhead high voltage lines and use diesel-electric or gas-fired turbo-electric locomotives or (2) move and/or re-route the affected telecommunications infrastructure while upgrading to a more EMI resistant technology, such as fiber-optic cable.

Implementing either of these two "solutions," or a combination of the two, is not something you or I or anyone else alone can decide. It is the responsibility of the national government of India to examine the political and economic consequences of any proposed solution to the EMI problem and proceed as best they can, given limited resources and the desire to satisfy as many people as possible, including rail passengers and freight users as well as telecommunication users. This is not a problem that will be solved by the judicious insertion of an inductive filter.

It is for similar reasons that people touring below Niagara Falls by boat are issued rain jackets and umbrellas: they are guaranteed to get wet! Turning "off" the falls is not an option, but watching the waterfall from the shore works for me. I suspect moving and/or hardening the telecommunications infrastructure with optical fiber will be the eventual solution.