Connect with us

indepedent force

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Tevel, Mar 25, 2011.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Tevel

Tevel

Mar 25, 2011
    I`M WORKING ON ADEVICE THAT WHEN DOES 3 WONDERFUL THINGS SO FOR ON PAPER AND IN VISION,OF CORSE AFTER BLINEDER HAVE BEEN REMOVED!HAVE TALKED WITH SOUNDOPENMINDED PEOPLE,THAT MY ADEAS ARE VERY FEASIBLE

2. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Please don't yell.

It doesn't make it any easier to understand what you're on about.

What are your "very feasible" ideas?

3. Tevel

Tevel

Mar 25, 2011
    if you take a peace of soft iron squared in a ring and placed 2 coils on it one brass one copper and charged it with DC pulse then intro duced a round AC charged coil into the center of DC charged ring so only the fields inter acted the EDDY CURRENTS WILL FORCE THE AC COIL UP OR CONNECTED WOULD LIFT BOTH COILS OF CORSE I`M LEAVEING SOMTHINGS OUT ,BUT HEY I` M ON A SUTTLE ENERGY BUZZ.THATS IT.::

4. (*steve*)

Jan 21, 2010
    Intriguing!

What is:

It sounds a lot like a jumping ring, except that only requires a single AC coil to levitate a ring.

5. Tevel

Tevel

Mar 25, 2011
    square hot roll in the shape of ring 2 coils DC pulse high voltage low current. connect ROUND BARREL AC COIL IN CENTER OF DC RING NOT!TOUCHING! WITH NON MAGNETIC MATIERAL SO ONLY THE FIELDS INTERACT!THEN CHARGE HIGH VOLTAGE LOW CURRENT ,AND LOWER VOLTAGE THEN DC.THIS IS WHAT IT IS YOU ARE MIMICING NATURE

6. (*steve*)

Jan 21, 2010
    OK, now we're back to a totally opaque description again.

Do you have a question?

Ask a Question