Connect with us

In need of feedback about some general test equipment

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by edman222, May 23, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. edman222

edman222

May 23, 2013
    Hey guys, I was recently thinking about the tools I design for personal use and thought that perhaps I should expand and offer them to others at a low cost.

I wanted to get a better idea of what some of you guys value in test equipment and tools before I commit any serious work into making them "everyone" friendly. So i have made a short 10 question survey, If you have a minute or two to answer it, that would not only help me, but would eventually help in creating a better product for everyone to use and enjoy.
    Thanks! If you have other comments post them here.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FWJQ8FN

Admins, i hope I am not violating any rules by asking for participants :p

2. Electrobrains

Electrobrains

Jan 2, 2012
    What tools have you made?

3. edman222

edman222

May 23, 2013
    Hey!
    Humm i have built numerous things, some don't have a category but were project specific. Mostly its been function/signal generators, arbitrary generators,linear power-supplys, numerous forms of data loggers,data bus decoders and some temperature/environmental monitors.

Ask a Question