Connect with us

Implementing fuzzy logic in PIC18F4431 in MPLAB using c language programming

Discussion in 'Microcontrollers, Programming and IoT' started by Faniah, Feb 24, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Faniah

Faniah

Feb 24, 2014
    Hi,

My project is 'optimum solar cell implementation using dc-dc boost converter controlled by fuzzy logic controller'. I'm using MPLAB IDE for programming the PIC18F4431. I really don't have any idea about the c programming for fuzzy logic controller. I had done the inference rules in Matlab fuzzy logic toolbox. The input is error, E and change in error, CE. The output is the duty ratio, D of the boost converter. Below is the rules.

For example, If E is NB and CE is ZE then D is NB.
    If E is NB and CE is NB then D is NB.
    where NB is Negative Big and ZE is zero.
    So any examples of fuzzy logic controller c programming which are related to this project will be helpful to me. Thank you.:confused:

2. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    Do you know about Google?

3. Faniah

Faniah

Feb 24, 2014
    what??? Already tried google it but can't get the c coding.I'm still a student. Not so expert in c programming. :(

4. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    My first hit using the keywords "fuzzy logic c program" in Google:

5. Faniah

Faniah

Feb 24, 2014
    Thank you for the help. :)

6. Nihkorb

Nihkorb

Feb 21, 2014
    Well, I have to admit that I learn something today. I had never heard about fuzzy logic =P

Ask a Question