Connect with us

img stage line sta 500

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Juanmadrid, May 31, 2020.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Juanmadrid

Juanmadrid

May 31, 2020
    Good afternoon, please, I need the technical diagram of the img stage line sta 500 power stage, could any of you have it?
    I have completely burned a resistance and I do not know its value to be able to change it.
    Thank you.

2. WHONOES

WHONOES

May 20, 2017
    You are very unlikely to find a schematic for your amp. Manufacturers are extremely reluctant to release such data.
    I had a quick search and found nothing.

3. Juanmadrid

Juanmadrid

May 31, 2020
    I have asked the house directly, but at the moment I have not succeeded, having the technical manual is easier within all the repair. greetings and thanks friend.

4. bertus

bertus Moderator

Nov 8, 2019
  5. Juanmadrid

Juanmadrid

May 31, 2020
    Yes, I already have this manual, thanks! the one I need is the technical manual, it's the one I haven't managed to get ...

6. PETERDECO

PETERDECO

Dec 19, 2019
    Found it. I think!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    bertus likes this.
  7. Juanmadrid

Juanmadrid

May 31, 2020
    Thank you very much friend, the scheme is important, although many components are missing ... should we find the rest, how did you find it? I searched a lot and saw nothing about it. in short, very grateful, kind regards.

Ask a Question