Connect with us

I'm looking for a small 12v connector

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by Mustwin351, Jul 31, 2015.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Mustwin351


    Apr 10, 2013
    I'm looking for a small 12v panel mount connector or something like similar capable of handling 1 amp. It is being used in a small project box and I do not have much space on the wall of the box to place a connector to power it. There is at most 9/16 of an inch in height to mount it. The length, width, and depth are not really issues. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.
  2. (*steve*)

    (*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

    Jan 21, 2010
    The normal sort of connector is something like this.

    I've only ever referred to them by the dimension of the inner pin (2.1mm, 2.5mm, etc)
  3. 12vdc


    Apr 13, 2011
    I don't know if this is going to be a one of unit or production.
    I have had interesting results with "RCA" sockets
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day