Connect with us

IEC 601.1 tester

Discussion in 'Hobby Electronics' started by KoRRupT, Sep 17, 2003.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. KoRRupT

    KoRRupT Guest

    I'm looking for an Australian supplier of a portable IEC 601.1 (or AS 3551)
    Electrical safety test/analysers. Hospital's Bio-Medical departments use
    them fairly regularly, but I'm unable to get any contacts. If anyone has an
    idea where/who to ask I'd appreciate it.

  2. Rob

    Rob Guest

    I bought one in for my employer (at the time) a couple of years ago. From
    memory it was a Seaward brand - Rigel 760(??) or similar. It was capable of
    a heap more tests than we needed, semi-automated easy to drive etc. It was
    about the size of a big laptop.
    It was purchased in Perth - maybe from Hinco. Search around and find the
    Seaward agents in Oz.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day