Connect with us

Identifying a 0341 regulator?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by cdcamaro9534, Jun 7, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. cdcamaro9534

cdcamaro9534

Jun 7, 2013
    I'm repairing a 32" Vizio TV pulled from a trash can. I believe I've identified the issue being a regulator to the processor. Problem is I'm having trouble identifying the part number, and a suitable replacement,

It's a SOT-223 package with 0341 in the top line. Under it is 912T63. No manufacture part identifications.

Basically my issue is the TV will power on with no display, as the LED does come on. But will not turn back off. (Common issue with these things usually indicating a bad regulator.) All power from the supply is good. This IC is supplied by a 3.3v regulator. ADJ pin is tied to ground. I just need to see a data sheet to make sure it's not a fixed regulator @ 1.2v which is what is coming from the output. I don't believe that's correct. Any help would be appreciated.

2. KrisBlueNZ

KrisBlueNZ Sadly passed away in 2015

Nov 28, 2011
    Have you tried to find a service manual or schematic diagram for the set?

Ask a Question