Connect with us

Identify U components (IC)

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by rodrigohv, Feb 17, 2014.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. rodrigohv

rodrigohv

Feb 17, 2014
    Hi

Im having problems identifyng the U components red highlighted in the image below.
    They have a C44K in the component or something like that its not at all visible.

The board is used to "open" the nozzles in the printhead of the equipment.
    printhead is activated with a photocell, when object is obstructing it, it give order to print the information configured in the flashrom, there are 16 nozzles. J1 printhead1 (8 nozzles), J2 printhead2 (8 nozzles).

I Need more info... thanks

Thanks a lot for your help.

Attached Files:

2. rodrigohv

rodrigohv

Feb 17, 2014
    Better Resolution Pics

Better Resolution Pics

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  3. bob91343

bob91343

Mar 24, 2010
    You need to adjust the lighting and, with a magnifier, read all the markings on each part in order to identify what you have. Even then, sometimes that won't help.

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Actually, you need to use indirect lighting. A flash is almost exactly what you don't want to use.

Take a photo outside in the shade of a tree on a sunny day (or with similar lighting)

I can actually read most of them though

The 811B may be a DS1811-10 (5V +/-10% reset)

The K44 could be a 2SK 20-44 (fet) or a BAS40-04 (schottky diode).

That's all I can find, sorry.

Ask a Question