Connect with us

identification of component used in auto trans ecu ....

Discussion in 'Electronic Components' started by mark krawczuk, Feb 21, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. hi , i have a auto transmission ecu , and i am trying to id some
    components , they are bolted to a heatsink and have :

    a T on it , and 8c written in tiny letters , then under that it
    has 8055P

    written on it , also has 5 leads coming out of them , and i am pretty sure
    that they control the shift solenoids for the auto transmission.

    also in the ecu is a component labelled B946 .

    any info or where to get the parts will be appreciated.
  2. It might be useful to know what nationality or make the ECU is aisin
    denso delco Bosch etc. and its approximate age. They're probably high
    side switches.
  3. hi, its a AISIN WARNER ecu. from a 1988 holden jackaroo . the number
    on the ecu is : 8 94460 647 0
    mark k
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day