Connect with us

idea help

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by ndeets1, Aug 4, 2012.

1. ndeets1

ndeets1

Aug 4, 2012
    could i get help with an idea

2. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    hi
    welcome to the forums :)

well for us to help you we need some info from you
    so tell yus all what you are planning to do and we can see what suggestions can be offered

cheers
    Dave

3. gorgon

gorgon

Jun 6, 2011
    Sure. For you to get it here, depends on what it is.

TOK ;)

4. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    Maybe, wanna give us a clue on what you might be thinking about?

5. donkey

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
    you can get help with an idea, especially if its an electronics one. plumbing we're not that good at, but electronics we're awesome... well they are, I'm a noob

6. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Now this is a really good joke, but I'm not sure you realise how funny I find it.

One of the threads I was active in just after joining these forums was... plumbing related!

I'd love to find it again just to reminisce... I learned some interesting things about hot water plumbing in cold climates. Incidentally it's very similar to how hot water is plumbed at the hospital where I work, and that knowledge helped me to understand why a pump failure lead to plenty of cold water coming out of a shower...

7. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    In addition to that, I'm actually quite knowledgeable in many plumbing related aspects as well :) All my years doing home remodeling (mostly basement, kitchen. bath) has schooled me in most of the trade areas...

8. Raven Luni

Raven Luni

Oct 15, 2011
  9. CDRIVE

CDRIVE Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3

May 8, 2012
    Please give me some time to absorb all this information :rolleyes:

10. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    That's a good idea!

Here's another one, get a few dozen white plastic spoons or forks and pick a random house in the neighborhood and stick them upright all over that house's front yard one night... If possible observe their reaction when they discover them in the morning...

Ask a Question