Maker Pro
Maker Pro

idea for temperature cold spot warning

doger

Oct 31, 2016
Hi everyone I had an idea to make an audible alarm that tells you where a cold spot ie on an inside window sill compared to say 100mm away where the curtains are and this could start off with maybe a very slow click click but the minute that a very cold spot is detected then the circuits frequency increases rapidly along with the volume..i would appreciate any help as yet i.ve not come up with a circuit yet as I am just starting out trying to developing my ideas. thanks in advance.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
In some respects, all you need to do I increase the clicking rate. Each click will have the same energy, so a faster rate will sound louder up to a point.

Is this device to be fixed in one place or some sort of hand held probe?

doger

Oct 31, 2016
In some respects, all you need to do I increase the clicking rate. Each click will have the same energy, so a faster rate will sound louder up to a point.

Is this device to be fixed in one place or some sort of hand held probe?

doger

Oct 31, 2016
This would be a portable device to take around the home to find cold spots.as I mentioned not sure the best kind of circuit to deploy 555, 741,multivibrator but me thinks it could have its benefits if designed properly.