Connect with us


Discussion in 'General Electronics' started by Mark, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Could anyone tell me where to find connection schemes for obsolete IC
    parts: SAF 1091 ITT, SAF 1092 ITT and CD 4009 RCA (URL etc)? Thnx.
  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    To fast deleted your post, but if I remember right your nick was Robert.
    So thnx for your help.
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Similar Threads
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day