Connect with us

IC Replacements

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Chipcom, Apr 24, 2007.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Chipcom

    Chipcom Guest


    I need to know which website can find replacements for IC?
    I need to know the replacement of K2545.

  2. Eeyore

    Eeyore Guest

    Try google.

    I expect it's a transistor. 2SK2545.

    Please post request like these in sci.electronics.components or sci.electronics
    basics. It is not a design question.

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day