Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I have Windows Vista with no driver help?

Electrodogs

Nov 3, 2015
My driver for windows vista does not work I have tried many things and drivers and none work I can not open a single file or anything. I tried it with no internet and with internet and nothing works the person who gave me the computer said it still has to be windows vista I do not know what to do I don't want to hand back a windows 7 or 8 to the guy who gave it too me. (psst he will not like it)

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Depending on the make, could be f8, f10, f2 on startup. Google the model and safe mode.
I want you to explain a little more about this!
Your drivers didn't work? What drivers? For what?
Your friend gave it to you? To keep? To fix?

Martin

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
I believe Vista is now considered obsolete because updates have not been available for some time. If this is pc is on the internet its likely dogged with malware and viruses that make it troublesome. I would not trust banking info or anything important to be stored on it.
It'd be a good time to upgrade the os to a newer version.
Trust me this will save a lot of headaches for you.

Tha fios agaibh

Aug 11, 2014
I have a pc with Vista that still works pretty good (little slow) but I rarely go online with it. I use it as a media center.

If there is nothing that you want saved from that computer, you could also restore it to factory condition, or use restore point to restore to a earlier date when it was running good.

Electrodogs

Nov 3, 2015
thanks for helping though the vista computer had a broken hard drive. I built a new one that runs windows 10.