Maker Pro
Maker Pro

I failed the test on application to RadioShack

dietermoreno

Dec 30, 2012
I failed the test on application to RadioShack.

The manger at RadioShack in McHenry, IL told me that he can't hire me because I failed the test and when I asked him if he is allowed to tell me what parts I missed on the test he said he's not allowed to tell me.

Maybee that's a good thing that I'm not working at RadioShack so I don't recommend the customers to connect their speaker output jacks of their guitar amps to their guitars to try to transmit radio signals.

Funny is that the test had nothing to do with electricity. Half of the test seemed to be an intelligence test and half of the test was a personality test.

I only finished half of the 10 minute times intelligence test because I'm not good at taking intelligence tests and I always want to know the right answer to every question that is the right answer that the manager is looking for and I spend 30 seconds thinking about each question when there are 50 questions in 10 minutes to complete.

I tried my hardest to lie on the personality test to say that I love obeying authority and will never try new things and will never try things that I was not told to do and will always do what I am told no matter what. I'm not sure how well that went.

Last edited:

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I tried my hardest to lie on the personality test to say that I love obeying authority and will never try new things and will never try things that I was not told to do and will always do what I am told no matter what. I'm not sure how well that went.

One thing you need to know about these tests is that they're specifically designed to determine if you're telling the truth.

So that's probably why you failed.

Either that, or the manager googled your name and found your posts here.

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
personality and intelligence are 2 big things for customer relations. that's why I do security, my personality sucks lol
I love being yelled at by people and being able to say not nice things back and everyone just lets me.... can't think of another job that allows me to do that

dietermoreno

Dec 30, 2012
Well I Googled my name and none of the search results linked to this forum. That's a good thing.

Well if I told the truth on the personality test I know I would fail it, because as you have probably seen on these forums I am not a very nice person.

Funny thing is that the second search result after my Facebook account was a post on another forum titled "How do I deal with dietermoreno?". That might tell you that people have problems with me. I hope the manager didn't Google my name and that is what he saw that let him know that I lied on the personality test and have problems with alot of people.

Well I went to the same RadioShack to buy a soder iron and soder to fix my guitar output jack and the same manager who talked to me on the phone an hour earlier gave me a sodering lesson.

Now I have fixed my guitar. I think that might be why it was a radio before because there was no ground! :D

Edit: You now what, grounding my guitar made it into an even better radio making it sound louder with NO MAINS HUM.

No more mains hum anymore now that loose ground soder is fixed.

My guitar is such a good radio now that I can hear 4 stations at the same time on it right now when i stop playing my guitar without even using an aerial and a penny. The four stations are WBBM in Schamburg, IL, Star 105.5 in Crystal Lake, IL , the OBK aviation morse beacon in Lincolnshire, IL, and the ORD aviation morse beacon in Schiller Park, IL.

Its funny when I am playing hardcore and then Mylie Cyrus comes on when I stop playing my guitar. It seems that these stations are only heard when I am holding the guitar standing up. I appear to have the magic touch.

Last edited:

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
I'm ...uh ... speechless.

Chris