Connect with us

I don’t understand anything that’s going on in my intro to aerospace engineering class

Discussion in 'Sensors and Actuators' started by ryan45, Aug 31, 2019.

1. ryan45

ryan45

Aug 31, 2019
    When I took the starter class I expected it to be a class where we learn about all the equations and general basic aircraft mechanics. 2nd week in so far and I have no idea what the teacher is teaching about. Everything he talks about or teaches he does it in a way that expects you to know what’s going on if you know what I mean.

I noticed that the majority of the class knows what all these equations/concepts/theories are before the teacher says what it is. The teacher is basically breezing through the material like we already know it but the thing is the majority of the class knows the material. I feel like the one dumb kid in class that has no idea what’s going on.

I just took 5 pages of notes on a lecture and I left the room with no new knowledge.

I’m really interested in planes and spacecraft but have little knowledge on them. What can I do to help me on the course?

2. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    Did you have the required prerequisites for the course?

Bob

hevans1944 and davenn like this.
  3. ryan45

ryan45

Aug 31, 2019
    my issue got solved!

4. hevans1944

hevans1944 Hop - AC8NS

Jun 21, 2012
    Well, that was totally unenlightened. Why bother posting here if you can solve your issues by yourself? Did you even read the syllabus for the course before signing up for it? Were you able to drop the course and get a refund of your tuition? Are you a drive-by poster?

73's de Edd likes this.
  5. BobK

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
    What, you figured out that you had the room number wrong and you were actually sitting in on a class in advanced pottery glazes?

Bob

73's de Edd and hevans1944 like this.
Ask a Question