Connect with us

I can see the headlline now

Discussion in 'Security Alarms' started by Bob La Londe, Jan 31, 2006.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Bob La Londe

    Bob La Londe Guest

    Housekeeper Dies of Anaphylactic Shock

    Ms Ella May Jackson died yesterday after emergency responders were
    unable to respond quickly enough. Witness say she was just washing the
    windows when she swelled up suddenly and quit breathing.

    A close personal friend says, :"Ella enjoyed her job as a housekeeper so
    much that she even did windows." "I don't understand,' continued Ms Jackson
    friend. "I've known here for thirty years and the only thing she ever
    reacted to was peanuts. She avoided them carefully since she was a kid."
     
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day

-