Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Huskyvarna radio ear defenders

Braeden Hamson

Feb 18, 2016
I'm glad it works well, the neotek shouldn't have any effect over the internal radio. Because its not dealing with the external port. Your new amp amplifies your phone's audio signal going into your headset. And that's it. If you wanted to increase the volume of your built in radio, you'd probably have to change a resistor on the internal amp. Which would be no small feat. Keep in mind its probably smaller than a grain of rice. Maybe 1x2 mm.

Neptune82

Sep 8, 2017
I'm glad it works well, the neotek shouldn't have any effect over the internal radio. Because its not dealing with the external port. Your new amp amplifies your phone's audio signal going into your headset. And that's it. If you wanted to increase the volume of your built in radio, you'd probably have to change a resistor on the internal amp. Which would be no small feat. Keep in mind its probably smaller than a grain of rice. Maybe 1x2 mm.
Well it's thanks to this forum that I have a solution. Ok so it's a extra cable hanging off me but when you're just mowing it's fine. Really apreciate you're help and thanks very much.have a great weekend