Connect with us

how to transform mono TV into stereo sound.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Discussion' started by ranatungawk, Aug 18, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. ranatungawk

ranatungawk

Aug 5, 2010
    i have a Sony Trinitron KV type Mono sound TV. i need to transform it into stereo sound. please let me how to do this... any circuit...?:confused:

2. NickS

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
    What you are asking is akin to saying after I mix my old sugar with a new bag a sugar how do I get them separated again? You can't. If you are satisfied with splitting the mono audio into two conductors then you can use a splitter but the right/Left channels will still be identical(ie. not technically right and left channel).

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    As Nicks Hinted at, you are not ging to get stereo sound out of a mono receiver.
    This is because it only has mono sound demodulator/decoder tuner and other circuitry.

Your only choice is as Nicks said is to split the mono audio signal and feed it to both channels of the amp. Its just twin mono, NOT true stereo :)

cheers
    Dave

Ask a Question