Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How to open my TV-case.

STEVO

Feb 27, 2015
I have a LG Flatron M2550D-PZ TV. It is not obvious how to open the case, to get acces to the speakers. Please help !!
The TV is from Oct.2009. There is only one little screw in about the middle of the back.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
a service manual would probably give you that info :)

do some googling or contact the manufacturer

cheers
Dave

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
I have a LG Flatron M2550D-PZ TV. It is not obvious how to open the case, to get acces to the speakers. Please help !!
The TV is from Oct.2009. There is only one little screw in about the middle of the back.
Welcome to the world of hidden plastic clips!
If this is the case.. guessing and opening it yourself can damage many/all of the clips which means you won't be able to close it back up properly.
When in doubt, find a book. (Unless it's a junker, then go crazy!)

slanwar

Mar 5, 2015
The speakers are on the bottom, remove the cover and you will have access to the speakers, I'm assuming you have a lcd or plasma tv. They are connected to the main so if you need to replace them just unplug from the main.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
The speakers are on the bottom, remove the cover and you will have access to the speakers, I'm assuming you have a lcd or plasma tv. They are connected to the main so if you need to replace them just unplug from the main.

Not helpful, Im sure he can see where the speakers are

If you had read his post, you would notice his problem was with removing the cover ;)