Connect with us

How to measure a small change in resistance?

Discussion in 'Electronic Basics' started by davidd31415, May 29, 2005.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. davidd31415

    davidd31415 Guest

    I'm looking for a way to measure a small change in resistance (not
    necessarily a small resistance, just a small change). Is there a
    common configuration of a wheatstone bridge or some other circuit that
    I should consider for this? It is not a problem if the measurement
    ends up being a voltage which needs to be converted to a resistance or
    something similar.

    I'm looking at measuring less then 1 ohm changes in 2-4kohm


  2. colin

    colin Guest

    sounds just like a strain guage, you could use the same ciruit for one,
    should be many examples from google.

    Colin =^.^=
Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day