Maker Pro
Maker Pro

how to make the circuit of a wall e robot

Minu

Apr 8, 2018
I wish to make a small and handy wall-e robot using Arduino uno. Can anyone have its circuit ?And then i will design its body using laser cutting.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I wish to make a small and handy wall-e robot using Arduino uno. Can anyone have its circuit ?And then i will design its body using laser cutting.
Not without knowing what you want it to do.

Bob

ratstar

Aug 20, 2018
Robots are all kinda the same... but in general you can include and disclude different things.

Mostly they are just a bunch of brackets connecting motors together, and the circuit is comprised of sensors talking to cpu talking to the motor drivers, absolute position feedback helps make it easier.

On the structural design->

I think that a hydrolic/solenoid design is better than using rotating motors at the joints.
Also another cool design uses pulley wires and the motors push and pull from in the main body, so you dont have to make the legs so beefy - or very hollow - which ordinary motors need because they take up too much space in the legs, and need freedom to move. (making the legs basicly nonexistant except a framework.)

But all designs are important to be there, helps the diversity - just like the animal kingdom i guess. :)

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
Were you looking to spend $5000 for this design or the $20000 deluxe version?