Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How to identify trucks freezer from refrigerated trucks?

kelvinsystems

Jan 8, 2014
Hello everyone I name is Andrew and my question is this that how to identify truck freezer from a refrigerator trucks?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Is this a riddle?

jpanhalt

Nov 12, 2013
How about this (a true story): In Minnesota (USA), refrigerated trucks have to be heated in the Winter. Freezer trucks do not.

My company was located about 70 miles South of our supplier in Minneapolis. We ordered lots of media for culturing bacteria. That media needed to be "refrigerated," but it could not be frozen because of the agar. The biggest cause of QC failure was frozen media Then, the supplier discovered the need to keep his trucks above the outside temperature.

I think the diesel was a joke.

John

BTW, My daughter still lives in the forsaken place. It went below -26°F last week, the predicted low was -28°, so they were happy. People who still live there can tell the temperature by the tone that snow squeaks when you step on it.

Last edited:

jcurrie

Feb 22, 2011
no joke on diesel thought he was refering to insulated box all of the trailers i worked on were refers, and the internal box temp is controled by thermostat temp control from around +50 to around 10 below so they could either heat , refg or freeze.
jc

Last edited: