Connect with us

How to find info on this peculiar transformer below?

Discussion in 'Datasheets, Manuals and Component Identification' started by Benny7440, Mar 14, 2020.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Benny7440

Benny7440

Jan 14, 2016
    Almost sure that I took it out from a Bose radio many years ago. Would like to have some info on this item like voltage ratios & current limits. Think it looks like it because there's a 'noise' reason for it but not sure, just thinking that it is for a Bose apparatus... See photo attachement.

Thanks for any info!

Attached Files:

2. Externet

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
    Hi.
    It is the same type of laminated toroidal we used at manufacturing audio equipment. Once I did find its website with data ; you will have to dig deeper in the era of switching supplies. (Billion electric)
    Similar available like at
    ----> https://www.ebay.com/c/25028815865

Benny7440 likes this.
  3. Benny7440

Benny7440

Jan 14, 2016
    Thanks for replying, Externet!

I tried the link you provided but need the data sheet for the info I'm interested in. I'll keep looking!

4. Harald Kapp

Harald Kapp Moderator Moderator

Nov 17, 2011
    Your photo is rather blurry. Does the transformer match this one?
    The specs are clearly shown on the label.

Benny7440 likes this.
  5. Benny7440

Benny7440

Jan 14, 2016
    Thanks, Harald Kapp, for replying!

This info is great, the only missing thing is the cables' colors for the voltages but that is something I can find by inspection.

Ask a Question