Connect with us

How to delete my own post?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions & Feedback' started by BlinkingLeds, May 4, 2013.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. BlinkingLeds

BlinkingLeds

Feb 23, 2013
    Sorry if it's not the appropriate place to post that question but couldn't find anything better.

So is there a way to remove my post from a thread?

2. CocaCola

CocaCola

Apr 7, 2012
    You can ask a moderator...

We just recently had a discussion about deleting post, I believe I actually started it, when people selfishly remove a post from a thread in many cases that removal breaks the thread and thus everyone suffers...

3. davenn

davenn Moderator

Sep 5, 2009
    BlinkingLeds .... where is it located ?

Dave

4. (*steve*)

(*steve*) ¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd Moderator

Jan 21, 2010
    Yeah, short answer... PM a moderator with a link to the post you want us to remove and we'll do it (generally). The link you're after is the one on the top right of the post. Mine will be for the "4" in the text "#4".

The link looks like this https://www.electronicspoint.com/delete-my-own-post-t259658.html#post1547123 and remains valid even if other posts get removed, or moved, etc.

I think you have the ability to edit posts, so if you need to correct them, editing is the first step.

5. BlinkingLeds

BlinkingLeds

Feb 23, 2013
    I don't need to delete any of my posts i just asked to know how to do that if it's necessary :)

Ask a Question