Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How to create dll file

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ1

Jul 17, 2018
I want to learn to make dll file in C# visual studio. I am looking help to achieve the target. I am not asking for whole code. I want to break a task into small steps. There are a lot of information available on the internet but I need someone who can help me to create simple dll file

I have a printer so how to create dll file for automated batch printing?

CommanderLake

Oct 2, 2012
If you are still waiting for an answer, none of what you are saying makes any sense, "Dynamic Link Libraries" are a library of functions that are loaded and executed by an executable(program).
What program will use the dll and what code do you want it to contain?

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
This is off topic for the entire forum. Even in this category it is not microcontrollers, programming (them) or IOT.

I'm not trying to be a policeman here, just recognizing that this is like posting about how to cook lasagna in a gardening forum.

In other words, random chance might result in your getting lucky to have a reader who is an expert in what you're trying to do, but you'll get a far better response (and waste less time of those who have no interest in this topic) by posting it to a forum relevant to coding in visual studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.