Maker Pro
Maker Pro

How to address a moderator

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
hahaha

I havent received a knighthood as of yet ;)

and hence the comments Steve uses in the description just below his location

tho its still much better than the one I banned a couple of days ago that called Steve
an a$$hole etc

one extreme to the other LOL

cheers
Dave

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
I missed it. Got a link?

Chris

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I missed it. Got a link?

I'm pretty sure you won't be able t see it after the originator of the thread has been banned, but I'll PM you either a link or a cut and paste of the text.

He was a barrel of laughs.

(Since he was insulting me, I see no harm in letting you see what a bad man I was)

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
I'm pretty sure you won't be able t see it after the originator of the thread has been banned, but I'll PM you either a link or a cut and paste of the text.

He was a barrel of laughs.

(Since he was insulting me, I see no harm in letting you see what a bad man I was)

Ouch! I didn't see anything in your reply to evoke such a virulent response. If he talks to people mono e mono he must get decked a lot!.

Thanks for the PM and enlightening me.

Chris

KJ6EAD

Aug 13, 2011
Hey! I wanna see it too!

That should be "Please, sir moderator, may I see it also?" It wouldn't hurt to add some superfluous compliments such as "You're so kind and generous with your vast knowledge" and grovel a bit as well. ;)

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I think you guys just like to see me getting called names!

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
I think you guys just like to see me getting called names!

I have another theory. When we read stuff like that it makes us think .. "WTF! What the hell is the problem with this guy"? It also reinforces that inner voice that says .. "Gee, this world is f*cked up! Am glad I'm so normal". :D

Of course it may be another theory I have. The feminist movement has demanded that men be more like them and they be more like us. Getting in touch with your feminine side,.. or as some would say .. "Find your inner bitch" is considered a good thing. I would imagine that a proclivity for gossip, hair pulling and flaming are all part of 21'st century man's DNA. :p

Now where the hell did I leave my Latte?? ..:rolleyes:

Chris

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
That should be "Please, sir moderator, may I see it also?" It wouldn't hurt to add some superfluous compliments such as "You're so kind and generous with your vast knowledge" and grovel a bit as well. ;)
Hey, I already brown-nose Steve plenty!
I have another theory. When we read stuff like that it makes us think .. "WTF! What the hell is the problem with this guy"? It also reinforces that inner voice that says .. "Gee, this world is f*cked up! Am glad I'm so normal". :D
Partly that, and partly I just wanted to share in everyone else's righteous indignation :)
Of course it may be another theory I have. The feminist movement has demanded that men be more like them and they be more like us. Getting in touch with your feminine side,.. or as some would say .. "Find your inner bitch" is considered a good thing. I would imagine that a proclivity for gossip, hair pulling and flaming are all part of 21'st century man's DNA. :p
LOL! No comment.
Steve forwarded the posts in question to me, so I'm happy now that I've "tsk tsk"ed in sympathy. Now that the guy is banned, I guess he can go back to starting flame wars in YouTube comments.

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Partly that, and partly I just wanted to share in everyone else's righteous indignation :)

I'm the only one that can claim the reason for asking Steve was totally noble. :rolleyes:

Chris

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
What about 'how to dress a moderator' - that could be more fun

Fairly boring.

I place my legs inside my underwear one at a time. The fact I wear it on the outside is a mere detail.

GonzoEngineer

Dec 2, 2011

Now where the hell did I leave my Latte?? ..:rolleyes:

Chris

Funny, you don't look like the Latte type!:D

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
so a simple "sup" with a head nod isn't sufficient anymore?

CDRIVE

May 8, 2012
Have any of you have ever seen the 70's camp movie "Flesh Gordon"? It ran in theaters as a double feature along side "The Groove Tube". The Emperor Ming had a giant, gay, cyclops, henchman that had unique, if not unorthodox ways of addressing his Emperor! :D By the way, at that time Flesh Gordon was rated X. I think it's now G at current standards.

Chris