Connect with us

How do you call

Discussion in 'Electronic Design' started by Fred Bartoli, Mar 30, 2010.

Scroll to continue with content
  1. Fred Bartoli

    Fred Bartoli Guest

    How do you call those clip on adapters that you fit on top of DIL
    packages and where you attach probes, LA terminals,...
  2. Rich Webb

    Rich Webb Guest

  3. D Yuniskis

    D Yuniskis Guest

  4. Fred Bartoli

    Fred Bartoli Guest

  5. Jamie

    Jamie Guest

Ask a Question
Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?
You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.
Electronics Point Logo
Continue to site
Quote of the day